Preparing students for further education and future careers is vital to ensure that the transition from child to young adult. Built Offsite understand the importance of creating an environment that projects an attitude of freedom, responsibility, maturity and independence.
Post 16 provision is becoming an increasingly competitive landscape, and a strong reputation for educational excellence has to be complimented by outstanding facilities. It is critical that the appropriate proportions of social and intellectual space be blended to create an environment that offers the opportunity to focus on developing specialist skills.
Built Offsite provide a wide range of construction services to sixth form colleges, including the following as stand-alone projects or one fully integrated buildings:
- Designing and building entire new sixth form colleges including all hard and soft landscaping, MUGA’s etc.
- Permanent expansions to existing sixth form colleges to take on technical or trade subjects
- Science blocks including gas, prep room and full laboratory fit-out
- Faculty blocks for mathematics, English, languages and humanities
- Drama and dance studios with sprung floors, mirrored walls and integrated sound and lighting systems
- Soundproofed recording studios and music rooms
- Multi court sports halls to accommodate any sport (fully Sport England compliant for heights and spans)
- Kitchen and dining/assembly halls
- Infill expansions and extensions at multi levels
- Internal re-modelling and upgrading works as part of expansion project
- Sixth form centres, common rooms, private study areas and learning resource centres
We have an extensive team of experts including architects, designers, town and country planners, structural engineers, surveyors and specialist construction staff which enable Built Offsite to deliver your new building as a truly turn-key solution. From start to finish this can include as much of the following as you require:
- All building and landscape designs, feasibility studies, 3D visualisations, virtual walkthroughs and presentations
- Planning applications including discharge of planning conditions, building control submission and BREEAM certification if required
- All groundwork including excavation, ground remediation, foundations, drainage, incoming services and car parking/hard surfacing works
- Completion construction of your building, to the signed off plans and project programme, with regular updates on progress and full, rigorous site management
- External hard & soft landscaping including MUGA’s, sports pitches, environmental learning spaces, bike racks and external storage facilities
- Final commissioning of all building systems, including training and building operation manuals in hard and electronic format
As the specialist in education construction, you can be confident that you have made the right choice when choosing Built Offsite as your design and build partner.