Built Offsite Ltd. is a family owned and operated business, and it is our absolute duty as the industry leaders in offsite construction to provide our recognisable high standards on each and every project that we undertake. The overall aim of the company and its quality policy is to provide as a minimum every single customer with the people, service, organisation and resources to meet their requirements. The policy focuses upon delivering consistent results across; the pre-sales, design, procurement and manufacture, installation and completion processes, and is designed to ensure that each customer receives exactly the same standard of care on every project.
Built Offsite is committed to:
- the ongoing development and evolution of a strong customer care structure being present throughout the project path
- consistently high levels of care being afforded to each and every customer regardless of project size, type or value
- ensuring that the family ethics upon which Built Offsite Ltd was founded and has grown are continually observed and built upon
- being responsive, responsible and accountable for every occurrence along a project path
- continually improving the quality of customer experience through monitoring, reviewing, developing and enhancing ever higher standards of workmanship and professionalism
- continuing to be the standard bearer for high quality engineered accommodation within the education industry through delivery of Built Offsite Ltd building solutions
Implementation of the quality policy is the responsibility of all Built Offsite Ltd members of staff, whether senior management, junior staff or directly employed staff. The responsibility begins with the Managing Director, who takes policy decisions which enable the correct action to be implemented throughout the company.
The quality policy has the full support of the Board of Directors of Built Offsite Ltd. and, together with the rigorous controls and procedures which are included in and along each project path, they ensure that activities are controlled in a manner compatible with achieving the high levels of product and service required. It is deemed mandatory that all staff comply with the procedures laid down within this policy to achieve a consistent approach to quality assurance and quality control.