The primary purpose of any scholastic establishment is to provide the best possible education for their students in a safe and secure environment. When a large scale construction project is required to either expand your facilities or replace existing stock, the obvious solution is to minimise the disruption during the build, and maximise the quality and longevity of the building, to provide an environment conducive to meeting and surpassing all aspirations both now and in the future.
To minimise disruption during the build, an approach which allows flexibility around heavy construction works and vastly reduces traffic through the site is required. Built Offsite utilise a full range of offsite engineering techniques and state of the art construction methods enabling us to deliver a complete weather tight structure often within the time window of a week-long half term break or other school holiday.
We also understand that, as the Head Teacher, you will want to have input into the project and be kept fully informed about the progress and development of the build. For your peace of mind, Built Offsite will ensure a project manager is always on hand to guide you through the stages and answer any queries you may have, and a minimum of one full time site manager (more if the project is of a larger or more complex nature) will be permanently present throughout the build process.
Why Built Offsite
- Minimum disruption to the school to enable it to maintain its teaching priorities
- Permanent building solution specialising in the education sector combining state of the art technology with traditional build and finish
- Provision of timely information to inform governors of progress and ensure financial management of the project
- National provider but underpinned by the customer service ethos of a family run business
- Shorter build times minimising the footfall of construction staff on site
From initial inception to project handover, Built Offsite are there to give you the peace of mind that a building project can be undertaken in a managed and safe way. This approach ensures that you are left with a high quality build which has empathy for its environment and benefits everyone.