There is a myriad of information and protocol that needs to be followed in order to undertake building projects in the education sector. Our specialist knowledge is gained from living and breathing education construction projects in the most challenging of market sectors. The truly collaborative family approach coupled with years of delivering first class education projects means that not only can we support you through every stage of the process, but understand and empathise with the unique challenges which you face as a business manager, and can help you through what can be an often stressful and daunting task.
Whether it is in the initial design phase, ensuring best value for money, providing the designs and documentation in support of funding or planning applications or raising the support of your governors and the local community, we will be here for you every step of the way.
Why Built Offsite:
- We will provide advice and guidance to support funding applications
- We can work independently or alongside your team to ensure compliance with local planning authorities and obtain best value for money
- We have a complete in house team that will provide turnkey solutions combining state of the art offsite technique with traditional build finish
- We will train and support your staff to enable them to manage the building effectively and efficiently
- We implement best practice solutions to minimise disruption on site and reduce waste
- We will support you throughout the building process to make the project painless and hassle free
Built Offsite have a track record of providing innovative solutions to meet the needs of the education sector whilst not compromising on build quality performance, durability or longevity. Our reputation for going that “extra mile” to ensure our clients are truly satisfied with the end result, and for providing the right support at the right time, is what sets us apart.