An architect can often play a pivotal role in successfully delivering high performing school buildings and desirable educational spaces. Our knowledge and use of modern methods of construction, BIM and intelligent design, together with our in depth understanding of leading construction principles such as Passivhaus and BREEAM, allows us to talk the same language when discussing the best form for a project to take.
We have a strong history of working collaboratively where architects are involved to help create the optimum building solution that integrates and respects the local environment. Our approach to building exploits the efficiency and cost benefits of our methods, while at the same time understanding the critical need for the architectural team to develop building designs that are uplifting and bring a sense of wellbeing to the school as a learning environment.
The most important part of any collaboration is the relationship, which is forged early on during the design process. By the time construction begins, the full support and commitment of the main contractor to deliver a building that meets the ambitions and aspirations of the school and its management/governor team is required. Our passion for being the best ensures that we deliver school building solutions that are to the highest quality standards in terms of finish, performance and impact on the environment.
Why Built Offsite
- Low energy and low environmental impact build solutions to suit the needs of local planning authorities and the immediate surroundings
- Experienced and responsive multi-disciplinary construction team on hand to support the project architect through the design and build processes
- A true willingness to innovate to help develop the optimum solution, yet experienced enough to know how to manage and mitigate the potential risks involved in any new school build
- National provider underpinned by the customer service ethos of a family run business
Intelligent construction processes maximising quality and value for money, whilst ensuring the best of both traditional construction and offsite technique
- Minimum disruption to the school to enable it to maintain its teaching priorities
From initial inception to project handover, Built Offsite are there to work with and support you, ensuring that together we deliver an attractive and innovative building project on time and within budget.